Brochot is a French industrial group whose main speciality is the machining of synthetic and natural materials. We mainly target the clothing (buttons and belt buckles), cosmetics and spirits, and home (decoration and RFID) sectors.
Located in the Jura, a region that has long specialised in lathe work, we place our passion and our love of a job well done at your disposal to provide you with the best products.
Our mission: perpetuate our historical know-how by adapting it to current industrial and environmental standards, maintain 100% French know-how, while being able to ensure industrial production to meet your needs.
Our expertise is represented and recognised internationally through five subsidiaries:
· BMO in France (turning - nylon and zamak injection)
· Brochot Fashion in Romania (production and commercial representation)
· Brochot Shanghai in China (production and commercial representation)
· Brochot Spain (commercial representation)
· Concept Buttons Inc. in the U.S. (commercial representation).